Women's Biathlon Clinic
- What: Try a new challenge, Biathlon! Combining Nordic skiing or trail running with target shooting.
- Who: All women ages 18+
- When: Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Where: Crosscut Mountain Sports Center (1 mile past Bridger Bowl in Bridger Canyon)
- Cost: $30
- What to bring: Please wear comfortable running clothes and shoes, dress for the weather, hydration.
*Rifles and ammunition will be provided
- Introduction and background of Biathlon and Bridger Biathlon Club: Kelly Kjorlien, Head Coach and Executive Director BBC
- Nordic and Trail Running training
- Rifle safety, Range procedure: Ann Sorenson
- Relay race: a fun casual race to put our new skills to the test.
* There will be raffle prizes, coffee and snacks provided